Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Unfortunately when we still have the likes of Lawrence Fox on social media, getting TT ers off the app won't happen
No one is ever cancelled. The best that can happen is there views dwindle and gifts become paltry.

That's why others standing by fs, gets them hate. Big Beg has a really boring morning FYP live, nothing worthy of the venom she gets BUT she puts herself in the firing line by supporting twats who would dump her as quick as a dog s for a few coins.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
1000019420.jpg
Bit of topic but this profile is Holly Stanley who's now going under the name Sam

Edit Steven Loveday
How do you know?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Can somebody please educate me on how Luci fits into this (like what's going on at the moment) please? I know she was a mod for Pearl and she's just said she's pulled away , can someone explain before I make myself look even more of a dickhead please?

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 29, 2024
Can I just say that the people on this thread are hilarious. It’s so cringe to see J and Luke the Lesbian and DG comments saying how hilarious they are… but then i come here and I’d genuinely Pay good money for someone to read these comments out.
We need to do a comment cafe live where we just read out posts like angie used to 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.