Mar 1, 2024
Seen this on my FB this morning
Screenshot_20240429_074851_Facebook~2.jpg
(null) Man left with 'permanent disability' after attack at Grimsby bar

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Good morning shlllaaaaggggs
Only 8 pages to catch up, thank do for that. Hope you all slept well and are all rearing and eager to tear apart Luke’s damage control live this morning.
I have a feeling he is not going to go into it in detail, red has probably told him to say they have walked away, they have made their feelings and opinion clear to Pearl and that’s all they are going to say on the matter.
What do you guys predict?
🤎☕

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
My prediction on Luke’s live this morning. He will come on all somber.. “I’m not discussing things till we hit 100K likes and don’t forget to send me the Heart Me’s!” Then stupidly he will get what he wants and then say “I’ve decided to walk away.”

Have you noticed that the EDL are using the same language? Walking away! Makes you think have they walked away off the app too? Every time I asked that question it was ignored.

Mar 23, 2024
China
Good morning shlllaaaaggggs
Only 8 pages to catch up, thank do for that. Hope you all slept well and are all rearing and eager to tear apart Luke’s damage control live this morning.
I have a feeling he is not going to go into it in detail, red has probably told him to say they have walked away, they have made their feelings and opinion clear to Pearl and that’s all they are going to say on the matter.
What do you guys predict?
🤎☕
Let’s hope he addresses Angie too her behaviour on Saturday and her major deflection Sunday 🙈
Let’s hope Ann gets a special mention!! 🤣

Apr 5, 2024
England
Get ur burners ready, Chester and JoJo savage have already said they will be blocking any 'negativity' *cough cough, truth* in Lukes live today.

It's giving, 'i'm panicking, i'm gonna lose ma job'

Cockershit also comfortable in Chesters live in comments like she didn't see EQ expose his racist comments yesterday to 4k people lol these people 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.