Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Does it ever go well for the live host when they go live as comment cafe type? I recall stress and nom nominess following previous lives for the hosts.

It would be great way for comment cafe to fund their gear though (production software, not heroin, although..) because they would get gifted.

I volunteer to troll the live, sign me up.
troll 1986 GIF by absurdnoise
Being in this position before, it is stressful yes. It’s like hosting a party, you rarely enjoy it 🤣

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Jesus you’d think someone had died! Luke’s serious face, and cockerpoo, J etc in comments “you don’t have to do this” we got you blah blah
This! 🤣
I mean don't get me wrong, I've been drawn into the s show too, but this morning I was just thinking about the ridiculousness of it. Its like a pre-announced press conference for a disgraced member of the Royal family or member of Parliament.
It's a social media platform. Just stop mindlessly backing vile cretins publicly and you wouldn't have to come sniffling back on some weird PR campaign.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Morning fers. @Big Chonky those cards had me howling , do they have one `Please be kind , I have liabetes` 🤣
I knew EQ and CLA wouldn't last long , didn't have it as less than a week though! Hope you're feeling better this morning @MrsDoubtfire :love:
Those cards are brilliant 🤣 Not slept yet but I did sleep a lot yesterday afternoon. Bless you for always asking 🩵

Today I am mostly: Elphaba snotty 💀

• Love
Reactions: Nolan 🎵
Status
Not open for further replies.