Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Holy s Island Boys - wtf has she done

IMG_1837.png
Her and chelsey get braids and wonder where their hairline is. Their hair type isn't made for braids 😭

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
The fact that as soon as a person of colour speaks about Angie in a negative way she suddenly feels racially attacked even thought they’ve said do all about Angie’s skin colour! How do people not see Angie’s mindset here?
It's to fing complicated to try and make sense of for some people.

Angie, ever thought people can't stand you because you're a desperate, nasty t?
Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

Feb 29, 2024
Theory cockerfuck nuts wants to have dreaded reds top stop in the EDL group

And in another note:- when raciest Pearl said the word again, I heard cocker do nut say in someone’s box( I mean she gets around a bit the old lass) that everything was calm lol so she went to go out for a 🚬 and Pearl started and she knew she was going to say that word 🤔 (insert head stretch) how the hell did she know what Pearl was going to say unless it was pre scripted and text between them imo could be wrong.
Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live
I don’t think this was scripted, I think that pearls views have been racist in group chats, that’s why cockerpoo expected her to say something really bad, because Pearl clearly never stopped and isn’t sorry!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I don’t think this was scripted, I think that pearls views have been racist in group chats, that’s why cockerpoo expected her to say something really bad, because Pearl clearly never stopped and isn’t sorry!
Same I think they just new she was gonna say something racist, considering she's been saying since the day she said it that she'll say it again anyways 😂

Loulouxxx

Mar 7, 2024
Nah mad hatter isn’t an act. I first come across her, it has to be 18 months ago at least. She had hardly any viewers, was fed out of her head at about 2am, and no joke she had about 30 empty cans of (I think it was) Carling next to her, and I remember she was arguing with her boyfriend who I now know is AJ, and she was just a mess.
She used to beg for people to send her money to buy cigarettes

Reactions: SourCherries
Status
Not open for further replies.