Mar 2, 2024
WTAF?!
Amy Wtf GIF by TLC Europe
Yes! Strange right?!

Reactions: Yadasawrongen

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
What do you think about calling TikTok a stage
TikTok, likened to a stage as surely as the town square, doth offer a platform whereon the populace, though sometimes to our dislike or chagrin, can air their sentiments and broadcast their singular creeds.
As with London's own Speakers' Corner, it attracts not only the demented but also the enlightened, and leaders yet to be.

Feb 29, 2024
Due to extremely predictable events, the "massive" has had to be crossed out but the EDL party and its marketing team (cockerpoo) have released an album
This includes such hits as
Pearl! At the disco - I am racist not educated
Red! - all out of fence (to sit on)
Baha Cockerpoo - who let it get deep (cockerpoo-oo-oo-oo-oo)

713PHz8l0PL._UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg
Does it have joeytickys new song on it? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Bob1

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Totally off topic , but has anyone ever walked in from work to have your wife listening to music and saying `I want this playing at my funeral` no hello how has your day been ? 🤣 🤣
I got told I wasn’t allowed my song choices for my funeral so I just said thank do I’m not gonna be there cos it’s going to be s. I will haunt the fs for playing sad sty songs

ladyhaze

Apr 25, 2024
Earth
If you search evil queen that evil snoopy comes up too tho ?
Yeah I noticed that TikTok show accounts that closely match your search. For example, if you're looking for an account like "@weratedogs", and you only type "dogs" in the search bar, it'll give you results like "@chefsanddogs", "@girlwithedogs", etc.

Reactions: EuEgEnE
Status
Not open for further replies.