Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Tiktok is madness. This ZERO_medium apparently disguised himself as an undercover DV officer , these women trusted him and he told a lady her child had been `ahem` and he asked to be in the video call with the Dr when she was being examined! He's been into peoples homes and decorated for vulnerable ladies and asked for sexual favours as payment , he was in Angies box last night and only noticed whilst scrolling on my non CC account as I'm blocked on Fiestys like the majority of us , its utter fing madness!!
It’s like someone posing as the local friendly prozzie and she turns out to be a child charity scammer

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
All these people going on holidays back to back using viewers money DRIVES ME F,IN CRAZY!!! The people gifting them to do it are absolutely 💯 dumbass idiots! The daily living funding is one thing but actual God damn holidays funded for them absolutely TRIGGERS the s out of me. I hate the word triggered 😒 😤 🙄

Stop being absolute pick me begs and stop funding lazy layabout work-shy beggars you bunch of tw@ts

Common Sense Monkey GIF by Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.