Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Just a thought , Luke had the vet there yesterday , I don't think it's his dog , they keep horses don't they? He's often training / cleaning them out , obviously can't take a horse to the vet and sit in the waiting room with it 🤣
I automatically thought it was for a horse, but everyone was saying his dog so assumed I'd missed him saying his dog was ill

Medusa

Angie is now comparing calling a black person a gorilla to a white person being called an "arctic monkey" or polar bear.

Somebody send help. I can't anymore. 🤯
She also said paigey looked like a poodle and was looking orange this morning. I swear she does it for views, and to get a reaction. She'll be crying later.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Red - CEO… biased, greedy, manipulative, racist, homophobic, controlling, hypocritical victim mentality, needy, uneducated, desperate. Egotistical.

J - Manager…. Biased, bully, manipulative, controlling, self centred, attention seeker, foul mouthed, nosey, desperate opinionated, flirtatious, immature. Hypocritical

Cokerpoo - advisor…. Biased, bully, conttolling, opinionated, busy body, nosey, manipulative, patronising, hypocritical, condescending, superior ego,

Luke - security… foul mouthed, abusive, selfish, opinionated, small man syndrome, bully, manipulative, hypocritical, biased, controlling, liar, self centred, fraudster.

Alex - cleaner…. Liar, manipulative, narcissistic, bully, foul mouth, abusive, hypocritical, desperate, cheater, egotistical, biased, demanding, threatening, violent, sly, conniving, victim complex. superior ego. Opinionated.

Mother Teresa- customer services…. Pointless

Gracie- Employee…. Opinionated. Hypocritical manipulative., victim complex desperate.

Viewers/followers. - customers… UNDER VALUED, SILENCED, IGNORED, DISRESPECTED, BULLIED, MANIPULATED, BELITTLED, ABUSED, ROBBED, FRUSTRATED, ANNOYED,
😂😂 I love this

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2200
Feb 29, 2024
All these people going on holidays back to back using viewers money DRIVES ME F,IN CRAZY!!! The people gifting them to do it are absolutely 💯 dumbass idiots! The daily living funding is one thing but actual God damn holidays funded for them absolutely TRIGGERS the s out of me. I hate the word triggered 😒 😤 🙄

Stop being absolute pick me begs and stop funding lazy layabout work-shy beggars you bunch of tw@ts

Common Sense Monkey GIF by Travis
I don't know how people afford to gift. My hubby works hard and we live paycheck to paycheck. So how can people who sit on TT watching these people all day afford to gift!!

Status
Not open for further replies.