Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Yeah! Because she's a racist t.
The daft cow has just gone and given them a full view of where she's situated and told them where they can and can't stand.
She thinks she's funny because she's telling protesters to bring a packed lunch as she's not serving them. Just reminded me about that 5* hygiene review she has vs the amount of times we have seen her fingers in her mouth whilst preparing food live. Maybe they'll visit at the same time?

Pearl is so arrogant over her being racist. She's just given her location live for protesters to turn up.
Hope it's the police that turn up for the multiple hate crimes she's committed
She’s revelling in being protested over for being a racist. If you weren’t racist, wouldn’t you be devastated by this? If you weren’t racist wouldn’t you be extremely upset that you’re being seen as a racist? She’s a t

Medusa

I'm betting the protesters will rock up and find Luke and Red sipping a brew and munching on a manky burger.
jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I agree.

They go on a free holiday and then tell us ''we're bringing you content '' as they rub it in our faces.
I sit and watch sometimes when these b******s are living their lavish free lifestyles on holiday because it's the only chance I will get of seeing sun,sea and sand and I get so furious with myself that I'm jealous. I've been very ill for a year now but still carry on my work from home, can barely afford to live but I would never dream of using people to fund me for an easy free life. I won't get to holiday, I don't leave the house but I hold my head high with morals. I don't know what angers me more the beggars or the enablers.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
isn't it interesting how comfortable people are speaking about their own/families prejudice/racism in Miss J's box and not a single black person or person of colour in the box

Miss J always seems at ease repeating racist slurs just to make a point in the debate about race.

I think Miss J is an undercover racist imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.