Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
This wasn’t so long ago 🫣
Ok I’ll be a voice of reason, don’t shoot me 🙈. Until today Angie has taken what she has seen and read on western media and until now has been uneducated and not really that interested.

I think and hope she learned a lot from today, she’s asked a lot of questions which is a good sign. Granted the jury is still out and time will tell. However I have been watching the comments and lots of her followers are saying they had never realised and have found the live extremely educational. Maybe with lives like this, with speakers who are calm and not raising their voices, minds might be changed over racism and the Islamophobia that’s rampant right now.
I know it’s a pipe dream but I still think there’s some hope 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I’m so sick of people using CC as a way to manipulate 🤬. I wish people would come and see in here, instead of just believing people like cockershite. Everyone I’ve spoken to on here, has a way better moral compass than they GANG of bullies.

Zac did say this morning he loves MT & J 🤷‍♀️

Why are the gang so desperate to put on an FYP show? Sack it off while dread is away.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@MrsDoubtfire
Please when you feel better could we have a news clip for our new found friends the tactical K9 and the handlers 🫣😜🥵
Getting a bit hot under the collar lol 😂

If you can’t find myself and crayons we are with the K9 and handlers 🫣😂 all welcome 🤗 expect the fs
Never been a fan of gimp masks, until I saw the dog wearing one between his legs 🤣

Son Of A Bitch Berlin GIF by Team Coco

Status
Not open for further replies.