Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Here come the enabler brigade

Tinky Winky Dance GIF by Teletubbies

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
My heart does go out to anyone who has been triggered by Angie. Unfortunately, Angie is a walking trigger warning, even more so when drunk and needing attention. The best thing to do is to piss on her parade by not reacting to her when she's on the wind up, despite how offensive she is being. I appreciate that is far easier said than done, though. ❤️

Been listening to angie wtf smiles claims to have been abused by family in the past thats why her n sheryl got on because theh shared trauma but now smiles is finding it funny mocking abuse?!?! Bastards anyone who believes this is fing stupid it's not funny or clever and she knows exactly what shes doing right now just like she did with the Tyrone stuff

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
F5EF68C2-5F4C-4E14-91D6-D79873CA7243.jpeg
Я попросил отправить Влада обратно во Владивосток на переобучение... его навыки фотографии оставляют желать лучшего, однако он нашёл несколько интересных документов, касающихся страхового полиса для Шейлы. Рыжий уже разработал план игры, но мы победим. Мы можем, мы должны, мы победим. Сила комментариев кафе
At this rate we will need to send Vlad back tonight 🤬

Reactions: Birdie
Status
Not open for further replies.