Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
Didn't Angie cry on live complaining her niece seen vidoes about her on the tiktok and here she is sat on a 13+ app claiming she's having sex with a fake brother. Let's hope her niece doesn't see it eh
I got blocked from Angie's weeks ago when I commented that I hoped her Niece never has to see her Aunt all over the FYP!!....She doesn't give a s about her Niece, but will happily use her when she fits the narrative

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
I swear that Angie could literally murder 7 humans live on TikTok and come over to the camera at the end with a bloody knife, and say I JUST KILLED 7 PEOPLE, and smile be happy would say “oh come on she never meant it she was joking, you need to see the funny side”
So infuriating

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
Been listening to angie wtf smiles claims to have been abused by family in the past thats why her n sheryl got on because theh shared trauma but now smiles is finding it funny mocking abuse?!?! Bastards anyone who believes this is fing stupid it's not funny or clever and she knows exactly what shes doing right now just like she did with the Tyrone stuff
Once Angie dumps her she'll sing a different tune regarding it. They always do.

And absolutely Angie knows what she's doing, and sadly that guy had the best intention but has given her the fuel to carry it on tonight.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I swear that Angie could literally murder 7 humans live on TikTok and come over to the camera at the end with a bloody knife, and say I JUST KILLED 7 PEOPLE, and smile be happy would say “oh come on she never meant it she was joking, you need to see the funny side”
Earlier she got in Dave's box and said Paige fancied him then on Paige's live people got in the box and said it wasn't Angie it was a troll. When Angie said it from her own account with the camera on 😭

• Wow
Reactions: SideEye
Mar 2, 2024
Go jeepers is she the one I told not to call jeepers.. jeepers it is @jeepers_creepers
Sorry had a sleeping tablet and feel like I am in button moon lol 😂 x
billy ray cyrus drugs GIF by Still The King
Classic! I loved button moon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.