Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diazepam

Apr 5, 2024
The Chemist
Angies been making offensive jokes about incest & animal abuse & talking about children for the past 3yrs she's been on tiktok. She's racist/homophobic/transphobic/islamaphobic. Mocks & uses people's trauma, size, disabilties. She does anything she can for views & gifts. Irl she's the weirdo stinking drunk looking for attention on the bus that u avoid. How does she get any support is beyond me 🤔🙄

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Can not settle, this has triggered me even taken another sleeping tablet
She says it is legal in NZ well you b it isn’t you talk utter crap and vile

New Zealandedit

In New Zealand, incest is sexual connection between a parent and child (both biological and adopted), grandparent and grandchild (both biological and adopted), and full and half-siblings.

It is a defence if the person was unaware of the relationship at the time of the act (i.e. accidental incest). A conviction for incest attracts a maximum penalty of 10 years' imprisonment.[132] Incest was the only sexual crime punishable by seven years or more imprisonment that was not subject to the country's "three-strikes" law before they were repealed in 2022.[133]

It is also illegal in New Zealand to have a sexual connection with a dependent child under 18; this includes step-children, foster children and wards. A conviction for having a sexual connection, or attempting to have a sexual connection, with a dependent child attracts a maximum penalty of seven years' imprisonment.[134

Medusa

Suddenly everyone is dropped from the boxes and Angie changes the subject. I wonder why.. 👀
Screenshot_20240501_010328_TikTok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.