Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

The head wobbling is giving me motion sickness.
Bobble Bobblehead GIF by Rhett and Link

Last edited:

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
Angie's sitting there slurring that she knows the Law and there's no evidence to support the Crimes people want to report her for...fair enough, but she knows she's a Troll and her content is for a reaction and to goad people. Maybe she should look at the Laws on Trolling and Malicious Communication, because as far as I'm concerned that's exactly what she does on her Lives, maybe people should stop phoning Emergency Services for Tomato Sauce Incidents and start reporting for MC with screen recordings....she needs to get fed off this app now.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Oh Angie you thick f*** it's not about the law. You have a depraved mind. Don't sit there thinking you are on some moral high ground. What you demonstrated is how you can imagine a storyline of you having a brother and sleeping with him. You carried it on for hours. Got a kick from it, it seems. It's obvious to see that you only avoid what YOU deem to be illegal, but immoral acts give you thrills. You're creepy af. It's no surprise you're alone. You're dad would be so ashamed to see such non existent morals in his daughter. As sad as it is to say, its a good thing for him he's not around to see what you have become. Shame on you. Let's hope he's not looking down on you.

Angie is lower than a snakes belly the things she does for views n reactions n the triggering she does to alot ppl shes to say she slept we her brother than to say her dad too shes a vile human being no morals n needs off the app
I'm actually sickened by how low she's gone this evening no one can even blame drink. This is all absolutely mental and all gemzino is worried about is getting the views into her side. All this because shes desperate for attention. Tomorrows tune will be if people were triggered they shouldn't have watched blah blah 😐 I'm not triggered but I'm sickened that she's gone so low

Status
Not open for further replies.