Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Pearl's numbers have dropped
Screenshot_20240501_094323_TikTok.jpg
What’s her @ please?

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Morning everyone,
I wish I had the words to describe how appalled I am yet again, but I don’t.
I don’t even know what the answer is to this vile person anymore.
Whilst I’m completely against wasting police time, I do hope they’re building a strong case against her for whatever they can!
Morning imo, She needs rehab or serious mental help. It’s not normal behaviour at all. None of it was funny at all. I found it disturbing tbh

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Bloody hell, good morning everyone.

I fell asleep about 1am, and assumed the live would wind down and I’d have already seen the worst of last night. fing hell, was I wrong.

Absolutely sickened, like there’s no other way to explain it. Whilst the comments about her nonexistent brother were still completely horrific and triggering to some and just devilish, I cannot believe I heard her say the same things about her father. A man who is no longer alive. A man who she cries about on live all of the time. She stooped so low to let his legacy become a part of her sick joke. It’s just beyond words.

As much as my sympathy for Sheila is in disrepute, since that time after Rickstagate when she came on and said everything she said when Angie got home was fake and she was taking part in the acting etc, she is still a 73 year old woman who in the space of a week has had her door bashed down by police, and been woken up by police officers at 6am. Why isn’t her mother’s wellbeing paramount? Surely it’s more important than her want to go live on TikTok?

Sorry for the essay, I don’t even mind if people don’t read it, I just wanted to get my thoughts out.

I want to make an Angie video today, I think.
Something needs doing about her ¡!! She gone way past low

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
If people are triggered they should definitely leave, block and never look back however ...

I feel telling people who are triggered to leave triggers them further. Like a defensive stance, why should we leave, we aren't the problem. I feel the need to stay in the hopes to see justice served to the wrong doer.

This is not against what you said, I just wanted to share my thoughts on being triggered and having that need to stay.

And 🤬🤬🤬 I hate using the word triggered, it triggers me more 😂
I get what you're saying and I hate that word too 😂 but there are people on tt that really affect me so I don't go in their lives. I take the power of them affecting me away from them by not watching them. People like J, Red, Luke etc just annoy the do out of me and I love to see them caught out in their scheming and lies but they don't personally affect my mental health. If I see people genuinely upset by a situation they are in then I'll do my best to get them out that situation. That's all I was trying to do but I do understand what you're saying. I get it x

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
J is making it clear she's "not cashing in on people's trauma, I've only been going live a few days"
Done the rankings how many times now?
Has made £400 after tiktok take their cut in the last 3 days......off the back of racism and triggered survivors.
What's her content next? Oh yeah, interviewing a dv survivor.
Where's the "not cashing in" part?

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I get what you're saying and I hate that word too 😂 but there are people on tt that really affect me so I don't go in their lives. I take the power of them affecting me away from them by not watching them. People like J, Red, Luke etc just annoy the do out of me and I love to see them caught out in their scheming and lies but they don't personally affect my mental health. If I see people genuinely upset by a situation they are in then I'll do my best to get them out that situation. That's all I was trying to do but I do understand what you're saying. I get it x
I totally agree with what you're saying. I stayed watching that witch until 530 hoping to see her get humbled, get ripped in to. I don't know why I thought that would happen, it never does, but a thing inside me wouldn't let me switch off. That need to see an abuser, cos that's what she is, get absolutely annihilated and torn down forced me to watch.

Yuk I hate myself for watching her

Status
Not open for further replies.