Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Karolin you just dropped yourself in it pineapple! You dusty dirty t you’ve no moral high ground to say s
IMG_1385.png
I thought Vivian was one of us?!

Feb 29, 2024
Alicia gets in boxes to "trigger the comments" ok firstly, why?? And secondly, anyone got a SS of her asking to be mod last night, multiple times, saying she will kick off if she's not modded, she will pass it off as trolling no doubt but it didn't seem like a joke
I swear I remember Alicia in the box talking to Angie about the dog thing… it was just before Angie said all of that vile s 🧐

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Alicia gets in boxes to "trigger the comments" ok firstly, why?? And secondly, anyone got a SS of her asking to be mod last night, multiple times, saying she will kick off if she's not modded, she will pass it off as trolling no doubt but it didn't seem like a joke
Alicias just a troll. A really fing nasty, arrogant troll. Loves the peadophile banter, nonces always do.

She's as thick as do though. 10 years time, her kids google her and she has to explain the kiddy fiddler joke.

Or someone wants to do business with her and her name is linked to peadophilia. Or God forbid her business reviews are all having banter back with her.

"It arrived on time but she needs her hard drive checking 2 stars"

"Good quality but she's definitely on the register. 1 star"

"Nonce. If I could score less than 1, I would"

Ghosts Joking GIF by CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.