That due to you loving the clique

Attachments

• IMG_5977.jpeg
    IMG_5977.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 43

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
People need to look now and open their eyes. She's not drunk now and zero f's given! It's nothing to do with her drinking. She's just pure venom through and through. And she doesn't give a s about her dad's memory so noone fall for her self pitying tears for her dad cos NOONE who cared about someone would say such a disgusting thing and think it's ok.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Afternoon feckers
Been listening to j live while I’ve been doing my cleaning and all I can say is these people need to hold everyone accountable for their sty behaviour not just single people out cos they are Angie and not part of their circle. They talk about people getting a free pass and as far as I’m concerned from our point of view nobody gets one. They are the only people who pussy foot around the fs of the app.
I believe that the only reason why they pulled away from Pearl the way they have was because cockercunt was in her box at the time. If Pearl said that while she was in someone else’s box or on her own then they would have had a different approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.