Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
as soon as he went live, does cockerchew have a hubby coz she is thirsty, hubby needs to check who she's inboxing and gifting the arl slapper

Attachments

• IMG_0890.png
    IMG_0890.png
    392.9 KB · Views: 44

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
That’s an interesting observation because when I think about it, saying something like “I work in a law firm” is not the same as saying “I’m a solicitor” because that would be a criminal offence for someone to call themself a solicitor or act as a solicitor if they are not. The solicitor regulatory authority (“SRA”) come down hard on people who do that and they will name and shame.

Sorry I’m waffling on a bit I just don’t want to see anyone especially vulnerable people get hoodwinked by some dumb b on TIKTOK with delusions of grandeur who isn’t legally qualified and/or is prohibited from working in a law firm in any capacity offer their unsolicited legal advice.

Does that make sense Big Chonky?
Classic Walt legal line that. She's not qualified or "insured" or regulated to give legal advice.

I go to greggs next to an undertaker...
⏬

⏬

⏬

⏬

...complete your own punch line you lazy ss.
Flexing Hulk Hogan GIF by WWE

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Dave Doran’s live … he’s just showed everyone a photo of a herd of sheep’s joining him as he boards a flight lmaoo
He shown a few, sheep on his roof etc comments about been on a lamb diet and cocker do who fs anyone rounding them up
Think they funny they are a funny as a STI in which they all probably have as they all lick each others arse holes

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Completely agree with you (as I have been doing all day it seems!) we have no idea if he did...here is my legal work:

Big Chonkys Legal Document
My supposition that he has some involvement is based on:

1. he is a career criminal
2. He is a t
3. he has hated Laura shep for a long time
4. last week he made detailed and specific threats about how he would take her animals away
5. during his threat he said he knew people in her area that could facilitate it. Therefore him being away or not is irrelevant
6. I hate him
7. He has made jokes about it and I do not believe he loves animals

Signed
Chonk
Case Closed Fx GIF by Mayans M.C.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I don't wanna hear zacs opinion on animals when his yeasty brachycephalic dogs can barely breathe. He's also saying she's not been out looking, despite looking for hours on live. It's so strange.
Well he blocked me as I’m an advocate for brachycephalic breeds. I try and educate people on their health issues as they have many. He didn’t like that 🤣

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
He shown a few, sheep on his roof etc comments about been on a lamb diet and cocker do who fs anyone rounding them up
Think they funny they are a funny as a STI in which they all probably have as they all lick each others arse holes

Somebody in the comments said “everyone needs to stop lambasting Dave”

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm watching Zac and it's so weird. Wolf is trying to get zac to battle with a child. Whiles mocking the fact sheps sheep are missing. Of course she can say they are stolen, she can't find them. They haven't fled the village by themselves 😂
The so called human race of tiktoc is so fed up at this point they are all knob jockeys 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.