Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Rip ladybird. May she rest in ladybird heaven
O for Christ sake, I swear I get dumber every day. When it was first posted I thought lady bird, what a strange way to say a female bird, and why was she even mentioning the bird was female.

Then you put lady and bird together, of course it's a feckin insect and made sense.

I swear I need to start taking drugs at this point.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
IMG_1397.jpeg
Wonder why I couldn’t find her. But that gives lots of information. Thank you

Feb 29, 2024
I do not like J. I think she’s just as bad as red only more sly! She will have her day too, I can’t just feel it. She isn’t the victim here and has helped red with many situations and the fact she got away with it pisses me off
I have a video from ages ago that I found on Reddit, of miss red saying that miss J lied for her about something when they first became friends.
people thinking J is not involved is madness! She will do anything for miss red, she’s just worried now because she’s zacs ‘friend’ but will miss red reveal messages from J slagging zac off if J goes against her! All J says is I have loyalty to miss red…. No J you both have s on each other and wouldn’t dare go against each other! 🤣 j is stupid though miss red even let J get slagged off in her group chat with Rhys and she didn’t stick up for her 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.