Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Aliciasattic
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Hubby's just gone out to a Stag Party. Got a couple of cans of JD and coke. He's made me a joint and I have snacks. Where is everyone @
Listening to MK at the moment
I have the joints, I have a half-attacked red velvet, a diazi and zopi, I'm just running a scalding hot bath so i can look like miss red-lobster. I just witnessed Marcel tear into Alex and am tempted to ring a FWB because that got me going.
I love consequences for fs
Im Horny Fred Armisen GIF by Saturday Night Live

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I’m sorry what? He did not say it straight away…he was shouting and screaming in lives and blaming everyone he could for Red’s address supposedly being doxxed yet…she wasn’t doxxed at all. What about screaming in the fish wives live? What about blaming cc? What about the ‘troll’ army? What about purposefully furthering the narrative it had been leaked in Taurian’s live when he knew that would cause issues for Taurian and Paigey? BS

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
So don't want to give red the view tomorrow morning, so I want to watch someone holding the cam2s, but I also don't want the cam2 to be chipping in their opinion and talking over parts. Suggestions?
Sorry I'm desperately trying to catch up so it may have been said but you can watch from the outside just can't see comments

Status
Not open for further replies.