Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
The thing is… I have more! But I don’t think I need to share that and I’ll have to go back and feedback that I’ve shared this.

I think the hate towards her needs to stop is all I’m saying. He’s the disgusting pig here. She blocked him. By what I’ve heard she wasn’t ok and needed help not sex noises or videos of his dick
Pls, for the love of all that is good, do not share any more…I have a fragile mind and I don’t need to take up any more of my therapist’s time

Reactions: Birdie

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Every1 was emotional and upset for Zac but now seeing loads of people all over the app bullying others?? That lasted long fishwifes
Ohhh go away snowflake

Sarcastic Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 3068

Karmaisakunt

Mar 7, 2024
Pls, for the love of all that is good, do not share any more…I have a fragile mind and I don’t need to take up any more of my therapist’s time
The rest is messages and I don’t think I can share them without bringing awareness to who it is (I’m unsure though) and I don’t trust him to out sensitive information on a woman that’s already mega vulnerable by what I’ve heard

Karmaisakunt

Mar 7, 2024
I know the person that sent them to me has TONS though! Because as I said she’s been supporting the lass through it all and getting her to see it’s YET ANOTHER situation which she has been manipulated and gaslit into.

The easiest people to manipulate and control are those that are already in a situation and he rightfully knows that!!

The whole ‘crew’ are beyond disgusting!!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I know the person that sent them to me has TONS though! Because as I said she’s been supporting the lass through it all and getting her to see it’s YET ANOTHER situation which she has been manipulated and gaslit into.

The easiest people to manipulate and control are those that are already in a situation and he rightfully knows that!!

The whole ‘crew’ are beyond disgusting!!
Was it Michelle because she already admitted weeks ago and today that she has those recordings? She also admitted today to sharing them to her friends 😂

Feb 29, 2024
I don’t personally know her or her name if I’m honest. But I know part of her story. I know she’s in a safe house she has multiple children, she’s had a breakdown and tried to unalive herself.

I know he came into contact with her due to her situation and offered ‘support’ and then started his well 🍄 as you all call it 😂

If I knew her name etc I wouldn’t give it anyway due to how serious her situation is and the fact that she’s had to flea another situation
OMG that's awful! I didn't know that this poor woman had been through so much. He's just awful!

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

Karmaisakunt

Mar 7, 2024
Was it Michelle because she already admitted weeks ago and today that she has those recordings? She also admitted today to sharing them to her friends 😂
Michelle hasn’t been supporting the woman no. She did call him out on his s I know that but honestly there’s so many women it could be any one of them let’s be honest?

Status
Not open for further replies.