Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
ferris buellers day off ugh GIF
hangover from hell . help me 🤣 🤣 😘

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Listening to MT last night, someone said she would come on and be unapologetic, he said, no one knows, you never know what will be said, don’t assume that, see what tomorrow brings etc.

So my money is she’ll try to eat humble pie, won’t work then she’ll kick off.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Just a thought,does Angie ever get a tinsy bit vexed that her CC thread actually ain't much about her?🤣
No, she uses it as a story board for her next performance.

She gets vexed when I mention she's getting interviewed under caution soon. Don't you Ang?

Don't worry though, all your tok tok friends will still be there when it's just you ranting over WhatsApp because you can't go live. They will definitely want to do off tik tok to have private group chats all day with you. Definitely.
fourth of july dog GIF

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Morning coffee lovers and @Chicken wings . I have a feeling we won't see anything of Red today , as much as we're all hyped to see the s show I expect she's landed and had a few emergency meetings with her team of fs. She's going to do everything possible to deflect the heat elsewhere and a little part of me thinks she's going to either downplay it massively or wait until the heats died down so much that people will forget , or she'll have her minions go after Zac to try and silence him and others again , likes @MrsDoubtfire has said , history repeats so much and that's why some of them get away with it. I still can't get my head around the 14 year old and it being downplayed , as a parent it's made me so angry that it was covered up last night!

The 14/15 year old story about 3 years ago, was true in that he was her mod and they met up for a day out once or twice with other supporters of hers. I think his Mum was there too. This was during EQ’s twitch gaming days. There was also Bob the banana who was 16 and she was accused of driving him to London when CLA was sectioned as they were seen there together. I’m not sure on that though, and he said he got the train. I don’t think EQ would put herself in the position to be alone with any of them in reality though.

Attachments

• IMG_3157.png
    IMG_3157.png
    278.7 KB · Views: 33

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I am no one to tell anyone what to do, we are our own person
But if she comes live with fake bullshite throw the receipts back 10 fold between us all we can shut her down
Fight fire with fire and the truth CC have the truth known for the truth known for bringing the receipts
Work together as one to shut this dangerous b down ❤️❤️

Edited no this isn’t jealousy at all this is protecting the vulnerable in which she and her group don’t give a s about, but I do as 99.9 of you do in here ❤️❤️

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Listening to MT last night, someone said she would come on and be unapologetic, he said, no one knows, you never know what will be said, don’t assume that, see what tomorrow brings etc.

So my money is she’ll try to eat humble pie, won’t work then she’ll kick off.
I tried watching MT on Canadian Angies but he just continually talks over everyone, he could get a guiness world record for saying the most words in 1 breath

Last edited:
GOOD MORNING.

It’s today!

I really want her followers to hit the 97k mark before she goes live so I’m going snooping her follower list to see if I see anyone I know and ill slide in their DMs because I’m committed to the cause.
I’m going to go on all my fake accounts and unfollow on them 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.