Limbo
jennifer lopez dancing GIF

• Haha
Reactions: BattyBat
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Ok so my thoughts…

She’s going to do a post and announce she’s “quit”, cue mass upset by followers etc. Sneaks back, in maybe a week or so, much relief and things are calmer. Still music to face but supporters too afraid to push hard, in case she leaves again.

DG did something similar when he quit and then came back and cleared the leader board 👀

Sneaking Out Betty Cooper GIF by Lili Reinhart

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Ok so my thoughts…

She’s going to do a post and announce she’s “quit”, cue mass upset by followers etc. Sneaks back, in maybe a week or so, much relief and things are calmer. Still music to face but supporters too afraid to push hard, in case she leaves again.

DG did something similar when he quit and then came back and cleared the leader board 👀

Happy Season 5 GIF by The Office

Ok so my thoughts…

Personally I’ve thought she was going to go live crying saying she is quitting. But she ain’t even gone live 😭

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Like her or hate her EQ has alot of power on tiktok... its scary really. All of this has happened to Red for daring to choose DG over EQ. Her leaving Spartans box battle last night caused it to be cancelled... now shes getting down Reds followers. She's very very manipulative

Im here for her getting down Reds followers tho 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.