Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8181.jpeg

Oh Judas! What did you do? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
This is epic ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Correct me if im wrong but July quirky queen is a wrongen who is sat in discords with that Scottish Johnny who doxes peoples kids? Sheโ€™s backtracking in this live ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ
Thatโ€™s her. She did also fake needing an ambulance when that was outed. Sheโ€™s a bad ๐Ÿฅš

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Really disappointed in exposed.

She said she will let anyone in her box to raise awareness. Even those who are cosying up to pedofiles. My god. Sheโ€™s getting really sassy at anyone pointing out that Jules is a ficking creep.
Yes, also I scrolled in yesterday whilst she was having a go about Elphaba with no empathy whatsoever. Iโ€™m keeping that one at arms length if you know what I mean

Mar 2, 2024

She said she will let anyone in her box to raise awareness. Even those who are cosying up to pedofiles. My god. Sheโ€™s getting really sassy at anyone pointing out that Jules is a ficking creep.
I sent her some roses earlier and Iโ€™m gutted

You know the woman that exposing cockerpoo aparently shes involved with social so do we think cockerpoo has had involvement with her children. If she works closely with judges she could be a family law solicitor? Im going by comments from the post she has made on her own post

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom

i was sent this on instagram, her account sat in some discord where children are being doxed by ex members of plm ๐Ÿค” this is all kinds of wrong juls

What a dirty piece of s ๐Ÿคฌ

Attachments

• IMG_1435.jpeg
    IMG_1435.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 68

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Pearl being a hypocrite once again. Says she doesnโ€™t believe in witch hunts only because itโ€™s Red, but she happily contributed to the โ€˜hate trainโ€™ (as delulu would call it) against Angie. You all deserve to be called out and held accountable. Itโ€™s about time you egotistical creators humble yourselves.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
You know the woman that exposing cockerpoo aparently shes involved with social so do we think cockerpoo has had involvement with her children. If she works closely with judges she could be a family law solicitor? Im going by comments from the post she has made on her own post
Be good to know what she has but sheโ€™s going to have to show some kind of proof

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Pearl being a hypocrite once again. Says she doesnโ€™t believe in witch hunts only because itโ€™s Red, but she happily contributed to the โ€˜hate trainโ€™ (as delulu would call it) against Angie. You all deserve to be called out and held accountable. Itโ€™s about time you egotistical creators humble yourselves.
Delulu deserves all she gets along with these other parasites.

Status
Not open for further replies.