Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
1714916793414.png

This lump is live pretending she’s a victim when in fact she is a creepy weirdo who goes after children
Did she use a comb to brush her eyebrow hairs upwards?

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
Omg. Thank god.

Someone just commented on my video, and said Miss Red got her nephew to go on live instead of her

And I was really worrying about the comment I just made in my new video towards Prince Brat saying ‘you’re trying really hard but I don’t think she’s going to shag you’ 🤣
Incest is very 'de rigueur' on the app...didn't you know? 🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I won't pretend to know much about PLM , it was before my time , but I will say (and I didn't need this to be verified) it's nice to see some people sticking to morals and the greater picture when it comes to the safety of children :love:
Funny you have put this
I have been picking dread to pieces in my head
Remember when she said about the troll accts of her grandchild in which is sick and never should be done

If she didn’t have said child sat on her knee while doing the FYP with the most vile words been said, no one would have the opportunity to get said child’s picture, said child doesn’t understand consent and isn’t of the age to consent… these sick twisted people will and can do anything with children/adults pictures shouldn’t she know this from Tampax tam been a hunter, and fully aware of the dangers
So dread has exposed her grandchild to this when in facts she should be safeguarding said child as so should be said child’s other family members.. to late to scream over it as you are the ones who have put said child in harms way

Imo this was done for gifts money to have said child on her lives/videos

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
There’s some real sick fs on the app and I remember that Scottish johnny and her being in delulus admitting they were in a server.

Turns my stomach
She’s no fing angel and obviously jumping on the red thing to gain some kind of relevance as people have said she’s a fing freaky mother f
Yeah basically those are Scottish Johnnys side and friends.

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Status
Not open for further replies.