Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Wtf is this please 🤣🤣 he’s pissed himself and I’m positive this is delusives long lost brother Dave
IMG_1439.jpeg
Jesus Christ
Pray Cookie Lyon GIF by Empire FOX

Mar 2, 2024
She’s going round the app making out she was the first person to discover and post miss reds racist fb posts… me and other people posted them over a year ago and had accounts taken down, I reposted on two new accounts aswell way before she discovered it! 🤣 I can’t stand glory hunters!
She said you and her brought awareness to them?! I’m like wtf 😬

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
When we were "equally" matched, I had mouth for days. When she’s telling thousands of people you made disgusting profiles of her grandchildren, well, we honestly couldn’t fight. To be branded that way thrashed our heads. It’s not a headspace I like re visiting.

We’ll have all the beef, gravy and Yorkshire puds babe 😘💖
The profiles that showed the words “edit profile” when she took a screenshot of it 🙄

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
She’s a chav and still has the same fashion sense as when she was a teenager! 🤣 she dresses like she’s stuck in 2009!
Looks like she thinks she’s ’well ‘ard’ and drinks lambrini as a pre-drink and white lightning at BBQs in the summer with her ‘gold’ hoop earrings in smelling of knock off Chanel No. 5 and So…? Summer Escapes. She probably still uses Dream Full Matte Mousse as a foundation and slathers it on her non-existent lips as well

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
After today's catalogue of disappointments, I refuse to psych myself up for a cockerdouche exposure until I have assurances it's worth my time.
Do we have any pre-context? Or will this be another flop, with the same shock value as the unmasking of a scooby doo janitor?
I don’t knkw How this girl is going to be able to conclusively prove she knows her. I think she’s very vulnerable and I am nkt sure she fully understands what a reasonable person would need to see to conclusively accept her statements.
however - if cockerpoo wants to prove she ISNT who this lady says - she would have to show herself I guess?
Oh well if she is feeling uncomfortable because of this its what she deserves

Status
Not open for further replies.