Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Itโ€™s official. Exposed has no idea what sheโ€™s fing doing ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™ve had an interaction with her in her comments where she said โ€œJ isnโ€™t involvedโ€ and I pointed out that actually we have no idea if she is or not. She said she knows what sheโ€™s doing.
I think she believes what sheโ€™s told if she likes the person

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster ๐Ÿ’ฉ
I donโ€™t knkw How this girl is going to be able to conclusively prove she knows her. I think sheโ€™s very vulnerable and I am nkt sure she fully understands what a reasonable person would need to see to conclusively accept her statements.
however - if cockerpoo wants to prove she ISNT who this lady says - she would have to show herself I guess?
Oh well if she is feeling uncomfortable because of this its what she deserves
I agree I commented on her post asking if she can match the voice ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Lisamarie better bring new info..

Marlon Brando Godfather GIF by Filmin

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
If the live gets mass reported having a back up account is the only way she can get back live tho? I donโ€™t get the problem
I think its because she lied and said she would go live at 6pm if she got the followers on that account but then got the followers and is still waiting until her main is unbanned. Kinda annoyed ngl ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but its good to have a backup in case of a ban

I think its because she lied and said she would go live at 6pm if she got the followers on that account but then got the followers and is still waiting until her main is unbanned. Kinda annoyed ngl ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but its good to have a backup in case of a ban
Hope it does what my Angie account does last night and randomly decided it needs a mobile number verified ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Status
Not open for further replies.