Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Just imagine (Just using this as a scenario) I hate cockercunt and she needs her downfall , Imagine this Lisa is involved in a case with her children and Cockerpoo was involved because she's part of the case (SS , or Court etc) If Lisa went in spouting and it got used on Tuesday this could go really badly for Lisa , then imagine Lisa has actually put her children at harm and we're all hating on Cokerpoo for doing her job (if she's protecting children)

Heads blown.
But it also sounds like Lisa has her kids in her care because she said she has to go and sort them. So I wonder if she's got them back, this abuse happened wherever they were placed and it seems like cocker is allegedly in a position that decided where the kids were when they weren't with Lisa.

If it wasn't true cocker could shut it down the fact she's saying nothing is alarming 😭

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Just imagine (Just using this as a scenario) I hate cockercunt and she needs her downfall , Imagine this Lisa is involved in a case with her children and Cockerpoo was involved because she's part of the case (SS , or Court etc) If Lisa went in spouting and it got used on Tuesday this could go really badly for Lisa , then imagine Lisa has actually put her children at harm and we're all hating on Cokerpoo for doing her job (if she's protecting children)

Heads blown.
Hasn't she already said too much though

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement

Heads blown.
The court case from my understanding was about access to their dad and because of cockercunts actions he was allowed access and the children suffered abuse. Shes reported cocker and she’s been suspended pending investigation

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
But it also sounds like Lisa has her kids in her care because she said she has to go and sort them. So I wonder if she's got them back, this abuse happened wherever they were placed and it seems like cocker is allegedly in a position that decided where the kids were when they weren't with Lisa.

If it wasn't true cocker could shut it down the fact she's saying nothing is alarming 😭
and if she's not saying anything just to let it play out that in itself is cruel

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

I totally get that, I really do , but if it's an active case in court I guess she's gagged to say anything that could put it at risk?

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Feb 28, 2024
Hell

Heads blown.
Yeah agree. I had no idea she had an active case and complaint.

I hope it all resolves. And then afterwards, if cockerpoo is a MH nurse then I don’t think she should be shouting on lives and enabling racists and causing carnage and lording it up over vulnerable people.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
But if it's an active case and she is part of it , she can't because it can harm the case , if children are involved and those children needs protecting then I can 100% see why.
I agree 100% but if cockerpoo is adamant it’s not her involved with this Lisa I really would be firing up a live saying it’s not me it’s damaging s 😮

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I totally get that, I really do , but if it's an active case in court I guess she's gagged to say anything that could put it at risk?
Yeah that's what I mean she usually so quick to shut things down for other people so the not saying anything at all gives on the impression there's some truth to it.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Surely if cockerpoo is in any social position she would have more sense to be joining in these lives and the drama? She has a duty of care and policies in place? Hence why these days media checks are done? 🤔
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.