Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Surely if cockerpoo is in any social position she would have more sense to be joining in these lives and the drama? She has a duty of care and policies in place? Hence why these days media checks are done? 🤔
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter
She would and I imagine that's why she's faceless, maybe that's also why her husband wouldn't be happy with her if he found out she was on tiktok.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Surely if cockerpoo is in any social position she would have more sense to be joining in these lives and the drama? She has a duty of care and policies in place? Hence why these days media checks are done? 🤔
This is what I’m saying. I cannot believe what that girl has said. That’s definitely not the impression I got of what the situation was about. I think there’s an element of truth to the whole thing - mainly from cockerpoos radio silence.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20

Totally agree, how on earth is she in a position of power?

She called racism a ‘faux pas’ and a suicide attempt as ‘not that deep’.

She seems really cold.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
This is what I’m saying. I cannot believe what that girl has said. That’s definitely not the impression I got of what the situation was about. I think there’s an element of truth to the whole thing - mainly from cockerpoos radio silence.
Exactly. If cockerpoo is in social services this was a very risky and very dumb move on her half. The media is such a wide platform and it's not like she has masked her voice. If its a false allegation its a very serious one too cockrerpoo. Even NHS has posted about media use in professionals

Attachments

• IMG_4851.png
    IMG_4851.png
    282.1 KB · Views: 60

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I was just trying to play devils advocate , we only have half a story and if it is all true , I'd hate for Lisa to have her case ruined because of some beef on tiktok.
We have a complete but vague story. It's only half a story if any of it is true.

Missed most of it but what evidence did she offer that the person she says is cockercunt, is cockercunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.