Not open for further replies.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_0569.png
Angie’s got pub live competition 🤣
This is when you know you're clutching

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Omg, I went in exposed box to show the video of red lying today because Prince brat was there and I wanted to play him saying BUSSSS ITTT and like I always tape up my camera when I’m live incase I accidentally turn the camera on

The kid rang on FaceTime and I was like I DONT KNOW WHY YOU CANT SEE ME and thought my phone was broke. Then I realised I had sellotaped paper over the front camera 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Omg, I went in exposed box to show the video of red lying today because Prince brat was there and I wanted to play him saying BUSSSS ITTT and like I always tape up my camera when I’m live incase I accidentally turn the camera on

The kid rang on FaceTime and I was like I DONT KNOW WHY YOU CANT SEE ME and thought my phone was broke. Then I realised I had sellotaped paper over the front camera 🤣🤣🤣
One time I did something similar but with the lens cap on a camera 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 919

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

Almost as bad as my old dear ringing me because she couldn't control the tv and the volume (bless the oldies) Dad had got confused and switched the upstairs remote with the downstairs one 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.