Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Just watched dave dorans, sat on his balcony in Spain being gifted alot, people are dumb
Sitting in Spain, on holiday, which most people can’t afford to do with the prices of things right now. But people still want to give him their hard earned money, whilst he’s sat in Spain💀 make it make sense.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
IMG_1418.jpeg

Not sure how I feel about this
I'd rather help find homes for families that need them, not grown ass women who have pissed their money up a wall.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This is just amazing, you must be so very proud of yourself, as you should be 🤗 Amazing achievement 🥰

Checking In Mental Health GIF by Seize the Awkward
Thank you I am, hubby even said even my personality has changed from a mardy b to a happy b lol 😂
For the first time I have been able to play with the grandkids without been out of breath etc.
I didn’t have this op for cosmetic side did it to live ❤️❤️

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I really don’t get what’s in those people’s head to want to gift so much.
Maybe I’m just selfish but would I do be giving them my money. I like to spend my money on me, myself and I. What does gifting these ‘creators’ get me? A do ugly gifting badge, a follow back? Pardon me whilst I pretend to five a do about getting a follow back from big Dave

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Maybe I’m just selfish but would I do be giving them my money. I like to spend my money on me, myself and I. What does gifting these ‘creators’ get me? A do ugly gifting badge, a follow back? Pardon me whilst I pretend to five a do about getting a follow back from big
To me all they are is con artists, just do it differently to what others do
They give their money to these do they truly think that they give 2 ses about any off them

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Well the reason Luke hasn’t been on is because of our very own @MissBaguette and the video she made of him. Because it was a Gary Glitter video and now thinks he’s seen as a pedo 🤦🏽‍♀️

Luke get a grip it was a song about being a gang ffs! Apparently his mental health isn’t good 🙄
Now what is it he calls us? Oh yeah he’s a snowflake
IMG_8937.png
Well I didn’t even make that connection, like I knew it was Gary glitter but I just laughed at the funny video because my mind isn’t in the gutter.. if the shoe fits then wear it luke

Status
Not open for further replies.