Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was, but apparently not? The videos on there seem to be legit and from her. I'm so confused. I don't want to be spreading miss information
The clips on there are taken from her other accounts. Definitely not hers 😭 still hilarious though

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
IMG_1418.jpeg

Not sure how I feel about this
If she just claimed benefits then she’d get her rent paid . How is£4000 going to help her? If DWP fund out she has that amount lying in her bank they won’t help

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Well the reason Luke hasn’t been on is because of our very own @MissBaguette and the video she made of him. Because it was a Gary Glitter video and now thinks he’s seen as a pedo 🤦🏽‍♀️

Luke get a grip it was a song about being a gang ffs! Apparently his mental health isn’t good 🙄
Now what is it he calls us? Oh yeah he’s a snowflake
IMG_8937.png
Noone cared when Angie and her sidekick were put on Saville and Glitter faces by their good ole mate Alex...so boohoo

BTW that's a bs attempt of them to make cc look bad

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
If she just claimed benefits then she’d get her rent paid . How is£4000 going to help her? If DWP fund out she has that amount lying in her bank they won’t help
Due to credit checks her only option is a private landlord? Really?

Most private landlords do credit checks (especially if using estate agents) so why can't she get a council property?

If homeless why hasn't she approached the local authority?

Sorry but something stinks about that gofundme account

Status
Not open for further replies.