Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Good morning all. Has everybody got their fery Hats on ready to troll the s out of TT?
Bad Decisions Whack A Mole GIF by Two Door Cinema Club

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thank you I am, hubby even said even my personality has changed from a mardy b to a happy b lol 😂
For the first time I have been able to play with the grandkids without been out of breath etc.
I didn’t have this op for cosmetic side did it to live ❤️❤️
This is just lovely to read 🥹

Excited Emeraude Toubia GIF by Amazon Prime Video

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Due to credit checks her only option is a private landlord? Really?

Most private landlords do credit checks (especially if using estate agents) so why can't she get a council property?

If homeless why hasn't she approached the local authority?

Sorry but something stinks about that gofundme account
I knew when she left her home the council weren't going to just house her. I've watched all those TV shows 😂 She's a grown ass 40 odd year old woman with no small children. Of course they are going to tell her she has to rent private. She's not fleeing dv in need of refuge. She's expecting people to fund HOTEL stays, her daily living costs, removal vans, rent EVERYTHING while she sits on tt all day and night. What a piss take.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
So ready to hear what Miss Deflection has to say.
I was off yesterday has Miss J, Cockershit or Luke said anything regarding the situation yet?
Miss J told everyone basically to go do themsleves and she will be friends with who she wants. Cockercunt has her own drama rn but is sticking by miss red. Luke is still in hiding, printing out the wanted posters as we speak

Status
Not open for further replies.