Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Imagine we all go live with our cameras on and we are all absolute 10/10s and Alicia cries. So she’s triggered you called her a space raider? Imagine if you really didn’t hold back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She would be fuming! 🀣 imagine purchasing a packet of space raiders so you could do a comparison on live, to prove you don’t look like a space raider and your whole chat starts laughing and agreeing! ✨TROMAA✨

She would be fuming! 🀣 imagine purchasing a packet of space raiders so you could do a comparison on live, to prove you don’t look like a space raider and your whole chat starts laughing and agreeing! ✨TROMAA✨
I'm desperate for a space raider

ladyhaze

Apr 25, 2024
Earth
phonto.png

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Alex you were crying because the house of cards came tumbling down. If you’re going to come for Taurian make sure you have the receipts this time.
And look who he comes running to the girls he didn't stick up for when TONADRO called them all pedalos as he was to busy hanging out of donna and the click if they let him back in then I dont know 😫

Feb 29, 2024
Thank you love ❀️ feel brilliant both mentally and physically, the hard work starts tomorrow gym, but self conscious and looking for a swimsuit/swim short sets for cover up, sounds daft on what you think other people will think
Have a look on tiktok shop my sister gets some really nice gym sets from there…. She is also on a big weight loss journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.