Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Oh here’s the other condescending t tjjjjjjjjj
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Cockerpo has always said “I’m down south now I am from Liverpool” and specifically from near dg which is like formby way.

however the other week she said her husband went “down to london” which is usually what northerners say. I dunno but I’m doubting my own sanity at this point.

I feel like cockerpoo has fed around too much and she’s about to find out
She was asked if she was scouse the other day and she replied saying Aintree.
Also when the whole garden centre thing got brought up, out of all the garden centres J kept mentioning Dobbies garden centre….There are no dobbies garden centres down south they are all in the north west 👀

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
OH MY GOD I clicked on Rebecca profile and she’s messaged me before! She told me that she lost her son 8 months ago and then she told me she had terrible domestic violence and a broken jaw and I should look at her videos about it. I think we interacted in comments about Roshante, and then she trauma dumped at me. She is a menace on TikTok wow

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
OH MY GOD I clicked on Rebecca profile and she’s messaged me before! She told me that she lost her son 8 months ago and then she told me she had terrible domestic violence and a broken jaw and I should look at her videos about it. I think we interacted in comments about Roshante, and then she trauma dumped at me. She is a menace on TikTok wow
Is there any of us that she hasn’t messaged 😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She was asked if she was scouse the other day and she replied saying Aintree.
Also when the whole garden centre thing got brought up, out of all the garden centres J kept mentioning Dobbies garden centre….There are no dobbies garden centres down south they are all in the north west 👀
I’ve been to a Dobbies in Kent somewhere. It was so good! Wish there were more but there are some in south

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Is this the kid that isn't hers or isn't dead?

She sounds like a proper emotional vampire

Status
Not open for further replies.