Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
A Tope Dancing GIF by Movistar+

Here we go again 👏👏👏👏

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
The thing is no one would give a f about Alex’s winkle if he hadn’t been a sleazebag and I’m a believer that size does not matter (I’m repulsed by all equally) but Alex f around sending his wee winkie all sneaky and sly behind his partner’s back and then had the cheek to act shocked and play the victim when he was found out
Heavy on the I’m repulsed by all equally😂

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
Rebecca is quite clearly full of s. Just don't know if it's because she's vulnerable, scorned, unwell or just loves the drama/attention. She can't even keep track of her own lies and is hiding behind the sensitivity of her story to avoid answering when she's caught out.

Angie must've had her on around February 26th. If anyone has any screen-recordings a lot of her current lies would be shown in neon flashing lights.

Liar Liar GIF by Gogglebox Australia

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
So when Rebecca sent the evidence of the Winky pic to the hoover on Angie's live - she clearly said over and over again that Alex preyed on her vulnerableity as she'd recently lost her child. Her child.
Now she's saying she hadn't lost her child, it was some fella's called John's Child!!
🤯🤯🤯🤯

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Don’t overly agree with people in the comments saying it’s not her child if she didn’t birth it. There are many ways to have children, adopting is a thing.
I think people are angry because she's been on the app for months pretending it's her son, accusing people of trolling her over him, when it's her on fake accounts. And if this isn't her son, she's basically torturing his parents doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.