Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Have you had a stroke? The blue message is your message to someone called Amy.
No but my husband has i find that a bit fuxking disrespectful please word things better as he could of died so do off

Ok itโ€™s just come up in my activity did no who it was yeah I did sorry just confused

And on that I got confused so that is why I posted not the smartest and it doesnโ€™t take much to confuse me
But thanks for the explanation

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Just seen this in my msg box errrmmm confused
Amy's read your message.

Simple Plan Ghosts GIF by CBS

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
No but my husband has i find that a bit fuxking disrespectful please word things better as he could of died so do off

Ok itโ€™s just come up in my activity did no who it was yeah I did sorry just confused

And on that I got confused so that is why I posted not the smartest and it doesnโ€™t take much to confuse me
But thanks for the explanation
No sorry Iโ€™m not going to mind my words making jokes in a public forum in case someone knows someone who has had a stroke once and becomes offended.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Ok I just realised but you need to watch what you say the stroke bit was fing below the belt
It was me that said have you had a stroke not Judas. Itโ€™s something I and others have said in this forum. An aneurism, a stroke. If you find that offensive that is not my problem and your response is OTT.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Ok I just realised but you need to watch what you say the stroke bit was fing below the belt
I get it, I really do - I have had strokes (plural) and everyoneโ€™s sense of humour is different. I make a joke out of things (stuff that I personally suffer from) and find humour when others do too but not everyone does. But it was confusing for others as well and then you immediately jumped to defensive and are now being standoffish a little. Iโ€™m saying this with kindness, no mean vibes from me to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.