Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
079BB01B-9312-40A8-A050-E2F854827221.png

I got blocked 🤣

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Morning treacles 😁 what joy shall today bring?

Predictions on a postcard please before 8.30am
Someone needs to grab the outrage attention and create the lead content for the bottom feeders BUT they all have to look super super #bekind #mentalhealthmatters.

It could be really quiet with smaller lives having lots of little rows

Or

Angie boxes a racist peadophile to help expose MT.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Morning fers.
I’m hoping that Lisa Marie can go live after her meeting today and out cockercunt

Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media

I’m so confused on that situation cus on one hand cockerpoo says the ‘the response will be final and damming’ go ahead and expose then she does a complete 180 saying she’s worried a random woman’s getting doxxed then she said Lisa needs to be careful cus people with nothing to loose are dangerous??

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

And that Lisa Marie how does she know it’s deffo cocker? So far I’ve seen her mention the voice.

She also mentioned she put in the comments ‘I know who you are’ and cocker responded with the ‘🤫’ emoji to taunt her. But she could have said that just thinking it was a troll.

Im not convinced she’s got the right person but I reckon cockers time is coming. She’s pissed off too many people. And tbh she’s baiting - I didn’t care who she was last week but now I’m interested seeing as she’s being so sketchy about it.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning fers.

We all know Red is going to return at 10am at some point for her spot , and the usual crowd will be there egging her on , I think she will be hoping the outrage will die down a bit or that those who drool over her will echo out the `trolling` , nothing will change , after all it's tiktok. Angie won't grow a platform big enough to take it on , she's too busy shagging her imaginary brother and drowning herself in wine.

PS - anyone going out today to get Krispy Kreme from Tescos , avoid them for a few days until Judas has calmed down 😭 😭 😭

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Morning face pluckers,
Wowzzers what an eventful BH weekend 👏🏻😂
I wonder what’s in store this week🤔
I feel Zac is a tad nervous of what’s to come from the EDL squad. To be fair I think I would be after what they have done to him up to now.
Looking forward to see who takes the 10am slot until miss fy is back. 💖💖💖

Reactions: HereForTea
Status
Not open for further replies.