London
Brother uuuuurhh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240507_090620_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507_090620_TikTok.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 77

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I’m so confused on that situation cus on one hand cockerpoo says the ‘the response will be final and damming’ go ahead and expose then she does a complete 180 saying she’s worried a random woman’s getting doxxed then she said Lisa needs to be careful cus people with nothing to loose are dangerous??

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

And that Lisa Marie how does she know it’s deffo cocker? So far I’ve seen her mention the voice.

She also mentioned she put in the comments ‘I know who you are’ and cocker responded with the ‘🤫’ emoji to taunt her. But she could have said that just thinking it was a troll.

Im not convinced she’s got the right person but I reckon cockers time is coming. She’s pissed off too many people. And tbh she’s baiting - I didn’t care who she was last week but now I’m interested seeing as she’s being so sketchy about it.
This is it. Once Lisamarie gives a name the burden of proof will be on cockapoo to show it’s not her. It could be an interesting watch …

Attention slags!​

I have made a video from alexs crying speech on miss reds live, and I think it might be some of my best work yet!
I’m gonna upload to tiktok so please give it a like and share! 😍

Excuse me! Don’t you dare call me a s! It’s “fat s” thank you very much

Taurians in Fiesty’s box and there’s early morning drama
I wanna cause chaos today. I feel like you’d be good to do that with. I don’t think there’ll be many good lives so I may need to start my own trouble for entertainment. I like to think you’re the real Pat Butcher and Pat would do s up 😂

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I’m so confused on that situation cus on one hand cockerpoo says the ‘the response will be final and damming’ go ahead and expose then she does a complete 180 saying she’s worried a random woman’s getting doxxed then she said Lisa needs to be careful cus people with nothing to loose are dangerous??

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

And that Lisa Marie how does she know it’s deffo cocker? So far I’ve seen her mention the voice.

She also mentioned she put in the comments ‘I know who you are’ and cocker responded with the ‘🤫’ emoji to taunt her. But she could have said that just thinking it was a troll.

Im not convinced she’s got the right person but I reckon cockers time is coming. She’s pissed off too many people. And tbh she’s baiting - I didn’t care who she was last week but now I’m interested seeing as she’s being so sketchy about it.
I reckon its bullshit, she doesn't know cockercunt, I want her to go live so someone will skip the sympathy and press her on her story.

Is she a fantasist, clout chasing or paid to do around with the doggy lover?

I don't think she'll be anywhere to be seen, another exposurer with nothing to expose but a desire to be tok tok famous.
Share Love GIF by TikTok Italia

Status
Not open for further replies.