Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I reckon its bullshit, she doesn't know cockercunt, I want her to go live so someone will skip the sympathy and press her on her story.

Is she a fantasist, clout chasing or paid to do around with the doggy lover?

I don't think she'll be anywhere to be seen, another exposurer with nothing to expose but a desire to be tok tok famous.
Share Love GIF by TikTok Italia
No one cared who cocker was until Lisa. But her responses to Lisa have been so unpleasant she’s now made everyone curious. And she’s even got evil queen on her case which is essentially game over lol

Medusa

Ok,..I'm loving the fact that Miss Dread has left the app, but I have mixed feeling about it.. This will probably make me come scross as being a little insensitive but I'll take it on the chin.
When I first joined the app i was one of Zac-thebrats first subscribers. (Nothing to be proud of) at first he seemed to be a decent lad but he had many of us fooled. He's actually a very manipulative, conniving individual and there's always a hidden agenda when it comes to Zac, He preaches 'Mental health matters' yet he didn't give a s about anyone's MH when he had fake accounts trolling people who had decided to leave his 'Team' or de-mod themselves - back then it wasn't called zhive. (I was not his mod)
He's a very toxic person and I hope the people he bullied off the app, return and expose him for what he's really like, and what he also put them through, which was similar to what Red did to him, although he will twist it and play the victim. (Its what he does and he does it well) It was not just Michelle he took money from, he's also taken money from his viewers on the promise he'd pay them back- They would openly ask for their money in his chat and he'd make some lame excuse about his wages being short or his hours had been cut. There's so many people he hounded and if they tried to speak up, he would troll the do out of them.
Whilst saying all of that, what Miss Dred did was fing disgraceful and she deserves to be cancelled, I've made no secret about my dislike of the woman, but Zac has done more or less the same thing and two wrongs don't make a right.
I'm frustrated it's had to be Zac that has taken her down and now he's sitting pretty.

But hey, ho the witch is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.