Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

As someone who had a problem but now has been gamble free for the past year, I can really see how some people would get addicted to this gifting malarkey. Getting sucked in, wanting Ur fave creator to win the battles, it would be a mad rush. Instead of getting any winnings U would be getting Ur kicks from the creator calling u out for Ur input
I went through a phase, also. Mine was many years ago, a lot of people do it as a coping mechanism to switch off from whatever they have going on in the real world. I don't care how tough you claim you are, everyone has a level of vulnerability these apps/ creators on TT know how to exploit them.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Is Henry hoover the racist t? Angies mod again.

Flange is clout chasing the do out of Falicia, she's becoming a minor character.
Ice Cube Friday GIF

• Haha
Reactions: deadwood
Feb 28, 2024
USA
I find with AI they make you supermodel skinny or really overweight. There is no inbetween. I’ve tried everything “slightly chubby” “medium build”. They just make everyone Tam sized
I’m laughing so hard at this🤣 I’ve tried using the exact same wording as you’ve just said, as you said it’s either or and there’s no inbetween. It’s either fat bastard or skinny t💀

Status
Not open for further replies.