Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheekybumsex

Mar 1, 2024
IMG_4514.jpeg

Medusa

No idea bout any of that. Theres a lot I dislike about Dave but he knows how to create a scene 😂
I swear I had second hand embarrassment, a few lads were on the bag and giving it the big one, Dg is a gobby egotistical, t so he clapped back. Dave was watching his live from his room and said he was basically getting dressed and was gonna show them who they were messing with. He walked in, sat his arse down and said nowt, It was so cringe. Dave has always been a vile mouthy, piece of s but then he fails to put his money where his mouth is.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I swear I had second hand embarrassment, a few lads were on the bag and giving it the big one, Dg is a gobby egotistical, t so he clapped back. Dave was watching his live from his room and said he was basically getting dressed and was gonna show them who they were messing with. He walked in, sat his arse down and said nowt, It was so cringe. Dave has always been a vile mouthy, piece of s but then he fails to put his money where his mouth is.
It turned out the rancid bully Dorans is incapable with men?
Nancy Pelosi No Surprise GIF by GIPHY News

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Worst part for me was when DG Boneyard said " no I won't stop filming it's my job" what an actual ball sack he is

Medusa

Worst part for me was when DG Boneyard said " no I won't stop filming it's my job" what an actual ball sack he is
I wouldn't appreciate someone walking around with a selfie stick and ramming their phone in my face, I'm surprised he hasn't had his jaw swivelled. He walked into the men's with 2.5k viewers and there was a young lad walking out, he mocked him because he was ginger. Its only a matter of time before he does it to the wrong person.

Status
Not open for further replies.