Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Alicia is a stirring cow she’s obviously butt hurt from Canadian tearing her a new one
IMG_8949.jpeg

I do now a little thank you. I decided to garden and it tends to help. Although something has eaten a few sunflower seedlings so need to look into natural ways to protect them - I don't want to use anything that could poison the bugs the hedgehogs in my garden eat 😅
I need to do some weeding too. Glad you’re feeling better. I’ve no idea on hedgehog friendly bug killer I’m afraid. 😟

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Guys 😭😭 Cals got enough followers on his new backup to go live. But, if Judas don’t apologise for being sus on him when he first joined CC as MrStarMix, he’s making me block her cause he wants CC as mods. No civilians he’s said. How do we handle this? 😭😭. Cause ain’t no way Judas will apologise
Tell him to do off, the boss don't apologise!!! 😂😂😂
Mad No Way GIF by Madonna

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
No idea but just looked in and she’s just moaning about Alicia and co. She’s got to get a tougher skin if she really wants to make it on uk TikTok
Alicia, Hann and Tjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj went in to have a go at her and their collective "people" went in and trolled her to do 😂😂😂

Reactions: Ferritface
Status
Not open for further replies.