Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Last time I saw Bradley Warner I vaguely remember he was promoting this app where you put a QR code on a gravestone and when you scan it it plays your best bits. πŸ’€
I wonder If miss red will have herself doing the clap clap song, whilst describing the transactional costs of a pounding from her pensioner husband on her little grave QR code!🀣

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I wonder If miss red will have herself doing the clap clap song, whilst describing the transactional costs of a pounding from her pensioner husband on her little grave QR code!🀣
I was a famous begπŸ‘πŸ‘
My husband kept me fed πŸ‘πŸ‘
In return I spread me legsπŸ‘πŸ‘
10am spot so I said πŸ‘πŸ‘
But it was all in my head πŸ‘πŸ‘
Scan the QR code once again πŸ‘πŸ‘

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
There is no mention of a dead son on her profile anywhere. The child she's being accused of claiming died in 2011. The child's mother's friends have asked her to stop as it's causing a pregnant woman distress and she won't. The name she's previously given for this dead son is the exact same name as the dead boy from 2011. It's fing sick.
It really is, and now exposed should be putting her efforts into calling Rebecca out instead of Alex… nobody likes him, nobody has too but ffs he’s not done anything close to what Rebecca is doing

Mar 2, 2024
There is no mention of a dead son on her profile anywhere. The child she's being accused of claiming died in 2011. The child's mother's friends have asked her to stop as it's causing a pregnant woman distress and she won't. The name she's previously given for this dead son is the exact same name as the dead boy from 2011. It's fing sick.
It’s like that racist Roseana who’s faked her own suicide. Nothing on her profile about passed children but the dog got a shoutout. People are fing tapped man

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
J has been recording loads of lives and sending them to hann. Basically causing s
J's a sly t and I don't trust Hann.
Creep Watching You GIF

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
And she's only ever mentioned her daughter in passing and I just noticed in that live she made a point of talking about her

It’s like that racist Roseana who’s faked her own suicide. Nothing on her profile about passed children but the dog got a shoutout. People are fing tapped man
It's not just like it's Alex's who's saying this either, people are trying to speak out about it and getting blocked. Rossy reports has blocked people when they've warned him because he likes her. If they like her enough get her some fing help.

Status
Not open for further replies.