Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
OK, who is copying comments from here and sending them to J?

Because she said it's her inbox, not a completely independent website that she would choose to access for no other reason than to read the tik tok content, that's upset her.

Couldn’t even lie straight in bed that one.
Sorry what’s this? Is this my comment cockerpoo has posted?

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
No, but I see her account isn’t private anymore. @Big Chonky have you seen this? :ROFLMAO:
Cockerpoo is such a petty t. I like it.

Did Zac think comment cafe are his back up band?
Emily Blunt Oh Snap GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Medusa

Sorry but outside looking in.. Rebecca hasnt shown any ounce of mourning or loss in her emotions. That is a cold reaction of pleasure from receiving attention... the smile is sadistic and cold... any normal sane person would not disclose this information on a platform especially with a supposed police case with Brigham?
Coming from someone who's lost a child, I have come across other parents who don't show any emotion whatsoever. Grief is an individual thing everyone's different and some people don't know how to express their pain and people would never know they have experienced such a horrific loss. Just because someone looks OK doesn't necessarily mean they are OK. It's not a subject I feel someone should be judged for especially if this person HAS lost a child. However if it is lies then she's absolutely vile and extremely twisted and clearly needs professional help.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Not defending pissing pants just showing the double standards with people, pissy pants was slaughtered for wanting to see proof an adult had died but its okay for people wanting to see a death cert of a child. Make it make sense
I didn't want to see it, I said in the comments to her earlier not to show it. My concern is iv saw her do this twice and there's a group of friends of the child she claims is hers mother asking her to stop because it's causing distress to a pregnant woman.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Coming from someone who's lost a child, I have come across other parents who don't show any emotion whatsoever. Grief is an individual thing everyone's different and some people don't know how to express their pain and people would never know they have experienced such a horrific loss. Just because someone looks OK doesn't necessarily mean they are OK. It's not a subject I feel someone should be judged for especially if this person HAS lost a child. However if it is lies then she's absolutely vile and extremely twisted and clearly needs professional help.
So sorry for your loss! Completely get that, I obviously can't understand I have not gone through it. 👏 I don't mean to come across offensive or disrespectful at all about grief as a process. Suppose it's more my gut telling me something is off but until actual truth comes to light I'm on the fence

Status
Not open for further replies.