Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2024
Uk
IMG_7735.png
Forgot her name on tiktok. Some of my Muslim mates say she's hasn't got a clue about half the stuff she's saying

Reactions: Deleted member 2429
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
When I see Luci I feel like I’ve been transported back to 2010 and not in a good nostalgic way.

She reminds me of a cheesy radio presenter.

I just look at her and think who the fs your target audience?

Season 16 Simon GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
I mean, looking at her new video and thinking back to S Club 7 - Never Had a Dream Come True, and thinking how well Luci would slide right into that video.. I have to fully agree.

IMG_2092.jpeg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I mean, looking at her new video and thinking back to S Club 7 - Never Had a Dream Come True, and thinking how well Luci would slide right into that video.. I have to fully agree.

IMG_2092.jpeg
that music video is a monstrosity. Also i feel like its lit really badly - ignoring the song and the outfits, its really unflattering lighting and angles.

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
1- Scottish johnny loves angie I don't

2- Some of my content is tony who hates him and Tony Alex and kat want everyone to think we are 3 letter group

3- This forum is full of them fs I have my suspicions but won't say until I have proof unlike some people in here who are listening to wrongins like Alex no proof, tony who has plm on speed dial and plm kat who is Alex mod and has posted kids and more

4- I don't care who thinks I'm Scottish johnny Osama bin laden or ted bundy ill continue to call out tiktok streamers bullshit regardless put me on ignore if you believe the likes of Alex tony and kat 🤣

5- Most likely the ones that double down and keep saying I'm Scottish johnny with no evidence are in my eyes 3 letter group

6- In the words of taurian earlier suck your mum 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.