Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2024
Not sure how I feel about this account following me, is it time to change the name 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509_154821_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240509_154821_TikTok.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 103
Mar 15, 2024
london
I hope loads of people cancelled their subs when she fake quit. She’s only unblocking people to get more followers.

And while I’m here, I am still backlogged reading these comments, the way that witch gaslit bad gyal squeak was absolutely disgusting. She asked to bring her back up to act like a hideous evil b. It wound me up so much watching how cocky she was. She’s going to return (even though she never left to actually make a return) an even worse bully b.

When will she realise the majority of people who view her do so for drama NOT for HER.
Most people just join her boxes to bully others, not to adore her. She is maximum cringe 😬 She provides nothing useful, no entertainment, no joy, nothing to be admired and applauded. If she didn’t open her boxes her viewing would drop a lot.

She’s not viral for a good reason , she’s viral on a level equal to CLA, Elphaba and Emz, all the people she despises she is now on par with.

Congratulations on your achievements you dumb witch.
At this point now if you support alex , red , pearl, kelly then you are a “wrong en “ we don’t want edl stains on the app , claire is right . You can’t be enough now just calling Alex out and then carrying on like nothing happened . You have to be against what he stands for . If someone shows you who they are believe them !! We do not want or need men who actively choose to support the worst in woman and do against us that are good and have morals . You are the same as him if you have him in ur box to play with . Hes a nobody just some plank from brum . Does nothing but bad on the app , chases drama , bullies us woman , backs racists, he’s boring , dull , dumb and those are stonewall wall facts . Stop enabling him and that t red she’s just some trash that failed as a singer and has been chasing that fame ever since . I wana see our claire and nanny d rise up and tell em all what they are doing wrong coz they def have the right ideas on who’s who and what’s what

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
This is MY opinion on Miss Red. But I believe that what we saw today was just an insight to the REAL Miss Red. I’ve read through the Facebook posts and her attitude matches. I believe that she wanted to create a whole new persona and that’s what we see on TT but the old Facebook Donna is creeping through the cracks! She’s vile, manipulative and the sooner people realise the better.

Medusa

I’m sorry 😭 I won’t post them here anymore x
No, my post wasn't aimed at YOU. Sorry I've just seen your post as I'm juggling thing between her and off the app so it's taking me a little longer to reply...I hope it didn't come across that I meant you as that's not the case. 🤎

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.