Don't want to join the boxes but wanted to see how many waiting
Screenshot_20240510_135544_TikTok.jpg

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Don't want to join the boxes but wanted to see how many waiting
Screenshot_20240510_135544_TikTok.jpg
😂
Each one will probably say “thanks for boxing me Angie” or “can I just say” “can I ask a question”
As a first line

then they’ll say something that isn’t a question and it’s a trauma dump instead

“My nans dog had a gambling addiction and when he found TikTok he gifted a unicorn to eq. It was his rent money. Shortly after that he stole money to gift her 200 roses. Then he got ran over! It was a horrible horrible time for my family and the fact that these creators are accepting gifts from the most vulnerable in society is DISCUSTANG”

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Right these creators all talking utter tosh about gifting. They’re all fing accepting them. So rather than this stupid play ground stuff, why don’t they all take it to TikTok and say they need to make the gifting safe. Will they bollox, so they are all gonna sit there like little bastard bullies throwing stones at each other for what… gifts and follows.
Just do off if you’re reading this, do something about the app before you go accepting gifts.

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
Omg there's something seriously wrong with me, I'm at work and pretty sure the whole office just heard me screaming, I'm sat reading something, cheek leaning on my hand, and I go to scratch my earlobe and there's something on it and I freak out. It's my fing earring 🤦🏻‍♀️😭
Music Video Hello GIF by Taylor Swift

Good afternoon btw 👌
Omg I do something similar more than I'd like to admit. I have 16mm stretched ear lobes and have panicked multiple times when wearing tunnels. It's an actual panic until I remember it's been years now 🤣
mash up fans GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.