Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
I’m so disappointed with this poor exposure (but not surprised) I pray he surprises me soon with damning evidence 🫣 Really liked Karma but this is just laughable! I was expecting a full on cancellation of DG Begor 😫

Reactions: BattyBat
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Dg getting gifts listening to Karma. He joked are you vulnerable that’s why you gifted me. Hes genuinely a despicable human being. Dg is actually frantically texting, I reckon they’re trying to work out what defectors he’s got hold of.
IMG_2130.png

RJE

Feb 28, 2024
Sorry for my late post but I'm sorry but Paula makes out she's this nice person but mocking a man's mental health calling him a cry baby is sick saying vile stuff bout him with the rest of the bully group as anyone else seen this I've been watching a few weeks now nanny d is another vile woman a bully and getting in Paulas head I would never want a friend like Paula coz real friends don't slate there friends on tiktok in front of loads of people but if he slated u and called u vile names omfg tiktok would go crazy Paula ant no nice lady sorry she's vile

Reactions: lightorange

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
This gifting lark really does make me giggle at times , who in their right mind would spend hundreds on a uni , for the end user to get a small percentage of it , it just doesn't make sense , I see Paypal as a rip off and they don't even take a 1/4 of what tiktok takes 😭
Can you imagine the emotional hit of winning and being identified personally as a most valuable player by someone you have a kind of love for? They're saturated in dopamine.
Uc Berkeley Anatomy GIF by University of California

Medusa

This gifting lark really does make me giggle at times , who in their right mind would spend hundreds on a uni , for the end user to get a small percentage of it , it just doesn't make sense , I see Paypal as a rip off and they don't even take a 1/4 of what tiktok takes 😭
There is a lot of manipulation going on behind the scenes, I have witness grown adults apologise because they can afford to send money to someone's PayPal account to gift these people. Even the strongest of people can and have been manipulated. It's not just by the creator its a pack of people constantly messaging them and making them feel like s because they don't have a few quid to contribute towards a big gift. No one should be forced or feel under pressure to gift anyone and if someone says they can't afford it, then they shouldn't be made to feel guilty. I really wish I could show examples of how they do it but that would mean I'd be doxxing myself.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Sorry for my late post but I'm sorry but Paula makes out she's this nice person but mocking a man's mental health calling him a cry baby is sick saying vile stuff bout him with the rest of the bully group as anyone else seen this I've been watching a few weeks now nanny d is another vile woman a bully and getting in Paulas head I would never want a friend like Paula coz real friends don't slate there friends on tiktok in front of loads of people but if he slated u and called u vile names omfg tiktok would go crazy Paula ant no nice lady sorry she's vile
What exactly is affecting his mental health? I'm not sure

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
There is a lot of manipulation going on behind the scenes, I have witness grown adults apologise because they can afford to send money to someone's PayPal account to gift these people. Even the strongest of people can and have been manipulated. It's not just by the creator its a pack of people constantly messaging them and making them feel like s because they don't have a few quid to contribute towards a big gift. No one should be forced or feel under pressure to gift anyone and if someone says they can't afford it, then they shouldn't be made to feel guilty. I really wish I could show examples of how they do it but that would mean I'd be doxxing myself.
I believe every word you say , the people feeling part of something because their name pops up on a screen , a lot of them are lonely and vulnerable and just want to be accepted by others and they feel like they are , sadly big 'creators' wouldn't give the people gifting a second look 😔 , all of them constantly on holiday , flashing the cash whilst many who gift just about get by. I don't see it ever changing , as much as id love it to , tiktok just make money from it and that's all they care about

I think some how your lost maybe you've kind of ended up in the wrong place here. I dont watch paula really dont know much about her, but love nanny d shes upfront and true talking. Just trying to figure out which one of that group you are 🤔 did they unfriend you and now your sad aww. Are you that martha sarah if so weird behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.