Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
My opinion on Karma Kas' live tonight, I think he approached it in the wrong way. It was labelled, by whoever, as a DG exposure and that flopped. I think he should have grouped all big beg creators and focused on the manipulation tactics. It wasn't absorbed by gifters because their sole focus was protect DG!

As much as I would have LOVED to see DG knocked down a peg or a million, that live just boosted his arrogance (who even thought that was possible)!!!!!
It was a disaster. I got the ick if I’m honest. I know that he sees how dg is an incredibly dangerous person to his gifters. But he seemed to get more drawn into the argument with dg earlier than the actual point. If that live hadn’t happened in the day time what would his evening speech gone like?

Also I do know first hand that the discord was full of manipulation and therefore believe the screenshots but all the DG fans will not because fair enough they could be fake

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It was a disaster. I got the ick if I’m honest. I know that he sees how dg is an incredibly dangerous person to his gifters. But he seemed to get more drawn into the argument with dg earlier than the actual point. If that live hadn’t happened in the day time what would his evening speech gone like?

Also I do know first hand that the discord was full of manipulation and therefore believe the screenshots but all the DG fans will not because fair enough they could be fake
I think a lot of people believed he'd aligned himself with EQ and that was the only reason he was going after DG , she didn't help his cause at all sadly.

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
I think a lot of people believed he'd aligned himself with EQ and that was the only reason he was going after DG , she didn't help his cause at all sadly.
Yeah I think that’s the worst possible thing he could of done in that situation, do think he’s a great guy so far and I know the message he’s trying to spread but I can’t say for certain his intentions are all pure. I hope he’s able to to understand how things work and who the right people are if he starts playing vigilante

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
So an account called drama cafe started following me. It posts fyp videos. I followed it back but I just saw it reposted the post about Pearl doing a men’s mental health live. So I checked who they followed and they follow cockerpoo , red, MT, Alex etc. And Chester follows them as well.

I’m like 😑right now
IMG_7196.png
I became unwell trying to read this.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Sorry for my late post but I'm sorry but Paula makes out she's this nice person but mocking a man's mental health calling him a cry baby is sick saying vile stuff bout him with the rest of the bully group as anyone else seen this I've been watching a few weeks now nanny d is another vile woman a bully and getting in Paulas head I would never want a friend like Paula coz real friends don't slate there friends on tiktok in front of loads of people but if he slated u and called u vile names omfg tiktok would go crazy Paula ant no nice lady sorry she's vile
do.. my brain hurts reading that!
Alex is a manipulator of woman, look what he did to Toni ( who's stupid to stay) and sending mushroom pics, he's vile.
Thank god Paula has seen through him.
Paula and the fishwifes supported Alex and he shat on them
Alex can piss off with his MH, he caused it himself.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
well there's been some outrageous behaviour hasent there from " creators" only seen bits it's took me days to prepare for my sons birthday bbq today, ange really needs help, you no what they fing all do if my kids saw me on tiktok arguing and screaming the would have me sectioned, so cockerchew,red,pearl, luke,brigham, eq,J, dg and flange Grow the do up, sort your heads out you're not famous you're all fing embarrassing every fs laughing at you lot 😬oh and Alicia just STOP cringiest t on tiktok sell your soul for a personality

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
Father bennet to some woman -

“You won’t look at the face of any man and be corrected. Because you wanna be the boss, humble yourself”

do off you misogynistic prick
I did hear a decent chunk about him but I was afraid to ask hahaha, knew there was something overly problematic about him

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Morning everyone.
I’m glad I fell asleep early by the sounds of it the early hours consisted of Angie vomiting and pissing. And exposing her debit card …again.

Speaking of Angie, I just wanna touch on this alliance she has with Alex and the EDL. Angie is going to think she’s even more untouchable now and can get away with even more. And because of everything that has gone on with others lately Angie has got away with a lot and what Angie has done has been somewhat minimised.

So I’m going to be even more vocal in calling out angies behaviours going forward. You’re not getting way with s Angie.

well there's been some outrageous behaviour hasent there from " creators" only seen bits it's took me days to prepare for my sons birthday bbq today, ange really needs help, you no what they fing all do if my kids saw me on tiktok arguing and screaming the would have me sectioned, so cockerchew,red,pearl, luke,brigham, eq,J, dg and flange Grow the do up, sort your heads out you're not famous you're all fing embarrassing every fs laughing at you lot 😬oh and Alicia just STOP cringiest t on tiktok sell your soul for a personality
Manda from bad gyals squeaks would like you to message her you said something about school
And she thinks you may have gone to school together just passing the message on

Status
Not open for further replies.