Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
I feel we're jumping on the any female with a dog campaign again...
Until I have evidence as to who she is and the fact she's hiding, is because she has a vile dark secret, I will continue to show the same disinterest.
I know she's buzzing, being the talk of the town but it doesn't sit right with me, her fueling the fire even further, with the riddles she drops in between the mundane drivel at the detriment of another human beings mental health (whether its a case of mistaken identity or not). She could have handled this better and she knows this.

OIG2.A5.jpeg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I feel we're jumping on the any female with a dog campaign again...
Until I have evidence as to who she is and the fact she's hiding, is because she has a vile dark secret, I will continue to show the same disinterest.
I know she's buzzing, being the talk of the town but it doesn't sit right with me, her fueling the fire even further, with the riddles she drops in between the mundane drivel at the detriment of another human beings mental health (whether its a case of mistaken identity or not). She could have handled this better and she knows this.

OIG2.A5.jpeg
She’s no longer buzzing. It’s gone too far and now she’s spooked and is deactivating her account (albeit temporarily)she is that sketched lut. She was buzzing but she deffo isn’t now. She fed around and found out

Status
Not open for further replies.